Thursday, May 05, 2005

Welcome to All About Musicals!


Welcome to the All About Musicals blog! My name is Julia Temlyn, and am a writer, proofreader, and editor. My writing/editing business is housed at Temlyn Writing Services. I am the editor and correspondent for All Info About Musicals, at musicals.allinfoabout.com. This blog is intended to be a supplement to the AIA Musicals site, and will be used for sharing tidbits of information about musicals, both stage and film. Entertainment news updates and other musical-related information will be housed here.

The idea of creating a blog to supplement my writing at AIA Musicals came about when I was thinking of a way to periodically update with the winners of the 2005 Tony Awards. Updating directly at the AIA Musicals site would be quite a task every 15 minutes or so, on commercial breaks. So, I've decided to post that information -- as it happens! -- on this blog. I will be sharing up-to-the-minute information on the Tony Awards, as they take place Sunday June 5, 2005.

I will update with the 2005 Tony Awards nominations first thing on Tuesday May 10, as soon as they are announced, which should be 8:30AM (eastern time)! Stay tuned!

-- Julia
All Info About Musicals

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home