Monday, July 11, 2005

Long time, no update

Wow -- sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been working on some very neat additions to the All Info About Musicals website!

The Musicals message board and forum is almost ready; I'm in the process of tweaking it a bit, and then I'll unveil it and announce it officially open for chatting! I'm very excited, as this will give visitors to All Info About Musicals and this All About Musicals blog a place to come and chat about everything musical-related.

Also, I just added a new page in the "Now Playing" section of the website. It's called "Upcoming on Broadway," and it features information about future Broadway shows, both in the near future, and up to two years away. There are some very exciting developments about upcoming shows, including a new musical based on the hit film "The Wedding Singer!" Check out the new page!

As always, stay tuned for more! I'll be updating soon with some more cool features and news!

Julia
All Info About Musicals Correspondent
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home