Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Message Board and More!

In case you haven't visited the All Info About Musicals site lately, or you don't yet subscribe to the newsletter, you're missing out! Lots of news here at All Info About Musicals!

Check out the latest issue of the Musicals Newsletter! Read more...

New Features:

Ta-Da! The Musicals Message Board is finally here! Register and participate! If I find that there are many who want to participate, but who do not want to register, I will see what I can do to make everyone happy. I currently have registration required because without it, spammers like to hit message boards, and I'd like to keep them out. Read more...

Off-Broadway Musical information now at your fingertips. We now have:

We now have:

Now Playing on Broadway

New to Broadway

Upcoming on Broadway

Now Playing Off-Broadway

New to Off-Broadway

Upcoming Off-Broadway

Now Playing in the UK

Coming Soon to the UK

Have a great end-of-the-week and weekend everyone! I'm out of town, and have limited internet access at the moment.

Julia
All Info About Musicals Correspondent
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home