Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Message Board Issues

I'm thinking about moving the musicals message board to another hosting service. I found another one that seems to offer some great features, and might be a bit more customizable. I need to find a way to have at least ONE open forum for passers-by to take part, if they don't want to register. Right now it seems that some people don't want to register to take part.

My reasoning for not having the entire message board open is that spammers take advantage of open forums. In the interest of the visitors to the musicals site I'd rather be a little cautious. It only takes 30 seconds to register, and if anyone has difficulties with receiving their confirmation e-mail I can override and approve your membership.

Any thoughts on these issues? Suggestions? What would you look for in the ideal forum and message board?

I want this to be a fun and informative board for fans of musicals to gather. This place is for YOU! :o)

Julia
All Info About Musicals Correspondent
musicals@allinfoabout.com
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home